Learn to build full stack web applications with MERN stack like a pro
Want to learn the popular full stack tech stack, but are tired of wordy and slow instructors who talk to you like you’ve never coded before?
Then I have the perfect course for you. A MERN course that’s finally different from the rest.
A perfect mix of theory and practice with no waffling.
Learn to build RESTful APIs with Node, Express and MongoDB with confidence and use that RESTful APIs to communicate with React to build a powerful user interactive web applications.
Includes best practices that pros apply, as well as going over common mistakes that many developers make.
Projects for Your Portfolio
- Task Manager
- Recipe Finder
- Personal Blog
- Ecommerce Website
- and many more
What Will You Learn?
- Setting up a development environment for building MERN stack applications.
- Understanding the basics of the MERN stack and how the different technologies work together.
- Building and deploying web applications using the MERN stack.
- Storing and retrieving data using MongoDB.
- Authentication and Authorization with cookies, session and jwt.
- Building server-side logic with Node.js and Express.
- Creating interactive and modern user interfaces with React.
- Integrating front-end and back-end components to create a complete web application.
- Deploying MERN stack applications to production environments.
Full Stack Development: A Big Picture
What is Full Stack Web Development?00:00
Full Stack Web Development – Additional Resources00:00
Setting up Development Environment: Git
Introduction to Git00:00
Basic Git Commands00:00
Getting Started with Nodejs
Introduction to Nodejs and its Architecture00:00
Your First Node Program00:00